Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Inside and Out!


Hi Riley Fans,

Before I get into this week's challenge, have you seen the new Fall and Halloween Time Riley sneak peeks that the Design Team have been showing on their blogs this week for the upcoming release which is happening this Thursday 23rd September. Keep checking their blogs all week for more Fall and Halloween Time fun with Riley!

Ok now onto this week's challenge. This time round it is my (Frances Byrne) turn to host the challenge. For many of the cards I create I often like to decorate the inside of the card as well as the outside. So this week I thought our challenge would be Inside and out ... decorate the inside of your card as well as the outside.

For my card I decided to create a stand up card and I used one of the new Riley's that are going to be released this week. This cutie is called Mummy Riley, I think this image will make great get well cards as well as Halloween cards.


Here is the inside of my card. I used one of the sentiments from the Moose Sayings 1 set.

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY1810. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's card this week
Don't forget we have lots happening this week ... here are a few things you won't want to miss!

What: Sneak Peeks!
Where: All Design Team Member Blogs
When: Monday, September 20th - September 24th

What: Blog Hop with FREE Blog Candy!
Where: All Design Team Member Blogs!
When: Thursday, September 23rd, 10 pm EST, 9 CST


New Releases Available!
Where: Riley Web Site
When: Thursday, September 23rd, 10 pm EST, 9 CST!


4 comments:

Silli said...

Fabulous Frances...your card is beautiful!!!

Pam said...

What a great idea to use the mummy for a get well card

Karen said...

love that fold on the card....really a neat card....and the mummy is a great touch....he's cute even if you can't see much of Riley...

Unknown said...

luv the card, good job.