Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Let's Think Christmas!

Hi Riley Fans,

Are you ready for another Riley & Company challenge?? This week it is my (Frances) turn to host the challenge.

Christmas is just around the corner with only 25 days to go, scary isn't it! So for this week's challenge .... "Let's Think Christmas!" The skies the limit as long as it is Christmas related, be it Christmas cards, ornaments etc.

I still need a few more Christmas cards so that is what I created for this challenge. I used Sledding Riley on my card which is one of the newest Riley's to be released. The sentiment is from the Moose Sayings 1 set.

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY2310. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's card this week

Don't forget to add the link to your card so we can all see your creation!



3 comments:

Silli said...

wow, wow, wow, The sweet riley is fabulous....

Stampvanwinkle said...

I love Riley, This will be fun!!!!

Heidi Brawley said...

Thanks for the challenge to play along with. I don't use my moose stamps as much as I should. I seem to be a collector of them. lol lol
Hugs, Heidi Brawley