Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Center Step!

Hi Riley Fans!

It's challenge time again! This week it is my (Frances Byrne) turn to host the challenge.


I love Center Step cards so the challenge this week is to create a Center Step card. You can find a tutorial I created a while back for this style of card over on Splitcoast Stampers.

For my card I used the new Pilgrim Riley and Pilgrim Sophie which were both released last week. I know it is a little late for this years Thanksgiving. 

Once you have created your card/project come back here and place a comment with a link to your card/project to this post so that we can see what you created. If you upload your card/project to SCS don't forget to include the keyword RILEY2411. We can't wait to see what you create!

Don't forget to check out the Riley and Company Design Team's card on their blogs.

1 comment:

Gina Lindsay said...

This was a fun challenge! I have never made a card like this. I love the look though!