Tuesday, March 29, 2016

April Fool's Challenge



Hello everyone! It's time for another Ink Spot Design Team Challenge! Our lovely host is Kendra and she chose the theme.....April Fool's-something funny. She used the Funnybone stamp, Shiny. Check out her card.


I love those dots!



Check out what the rest of the Design Team made!











Are you ready to get your Funny Bone tickled?



Have you heard about the Riley and Company Tickle My Funny Bone Stamp Club? If not, check it out here. Stamps, buttons and discounts...oh my!

As always, have a great day!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I love, love, love Riley and Co. funny bones stamps! I bought a whole bunch of funny bones and others to make an original product I do. I'd love to show you but don't know how or where. Great cards. Love them.

Angji said...

Hi Lisa! We would love to see your creation! We have a facebook page for Riley that you can post pictures to. :)

https://www.facebook.com/Riley-the-Moose-and-Company-169174089789122/?fref=ts