Thursday, February 23, 2017

Throwback Thursday! Wizard of OZ edition!

Hello Riley fans! I don't think we are in Kansas anymore! This week I couldn't help but feature the super cute Wizard of Oz line of Riley & CO stamps. I remember watching this movie every year on tv as a kid. Just think how cute that movie would be with Riley and Sophie as Oz characters! Check out some of our favorite Oz projects:




Stamps featured: Tin Man Riley & Everyday Sayings









Stamps featured: Yellow Brick Road 






 Stamps featured: Good Witch & Moose Sayings 2



Look at all of those Oz images! This is one of my all time favorite pieces!


I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Throwback Thursday as much as I did! I'm going to watch The Wizard of Oz and get inky! 

See you next week,
Angji

No comments: