Tuesday, March 28, 2017

It's Delightfully Dolores!

Hello everyone! It's time for another edition of Delightfully Dolores! Take it away, D!

***

Who remembers "Colorforms"?  I loved them.  My kids had them.  You probably had them. They are still around today.  The minute I saw Dress Up Riley, in the planning stages, I knew I need to play with my own take on "Colorforms".  What could be better than Riley and Sophie with all their new accessories?



I created the scene with paper and used a scrapbook sleeve with some cardboard to make a sturdy background.  The play pieces are cling vinyl in a variety of colors, stamped and die cut.  The rest is up to you.  Make your own scenes, dress Riley and Sophie any way you choose.




The upcoming release has lots of pieces I will add to expand the scenes and great new clothes for Riley and Sophie.  Glad I have plenty of vinyl to add new pieces for playtime!




Bring out your inner child and have a blast!

NOTE:  This is not for small children since the pieces could be a choking hazard.

***

I bet it's lots of fun to stick different clothes onto Riley and Sophie! I can't wait to see how their wardrobe and hobbies expand!

Be sure to follow Riley & CO on Facebook for even more inspiration!

See you Thursday for you dose of Classic Riley!

Angji

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

So CUTE!!!!!! Love your background ♥