Tuesday, September 26, 2017

September Designer Highlight-Joy Stagg

Hello everyone! It's time for our monthly Designer Highlight! This month it is my pleasure to bring you the lovely artwork of Joy Stagg! Check it out:

***

 Joy here, I love shaker cards, therefore I love shaker tags!  Rileys are perfect for them!  Will be hard to give these little guys away, but I know they will be loved!
While I know shaker cards or tags can be intimidating, there are so many tutorials available, it took the stress away the first time I tried one!  I like getting beads, sequins, etc. on clearance for them!  Try some shaker tags this holiday season!

Stamp featured: Cocoa Riley


Stamp featured: Mrs. Claus 


Stamp featured: Elf Riley 


Stamp featured: Carrying Tree 


Stamp featured: Snowmoose 



Stamp featured: Percy Snow Angel 





Here are a few more of Joy's projects you can also drool over:





















***

There you have it! Doesn't Joy do wonderful work??? See you Thursday for your newest dose of Classic Riley!

Angji

1 comment:

sgc said...

Love it all--but then I always love Joy's work.