Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Delightfully Dolores! August Edition!

Hello Riley fans! It's time for another edition of Delightfully Dolores! This month Dolores made a super cute back to school project. Take it away Dolores!

***

This summer has flown by so quickly.  It is back to school time.  I'm a little sad that I no longer have little ones to shop with for school supplies.  However, that is not going to stop me from making a teacher gift. An apple for the teacher never goes out of style. 



So, this month I made this gift box.  It's a type of explosion box with a gift inside. Each side has a Riley both inside or out and I used autumn papers and colors.  The stamps used are School Boy Riley, Schoolgirl Sophie, Writing Riley, Wagon Riley, Smiley Balloon, Raking Leaves Riley, Swinging Riley, and Sunflower Riley.




 I think any teacher would be delighted with this "Apple for the Teacher" gift box. 




Happy Pumpkin Spice Season! 

Dolores

***

What a super cute teacher gift! What do you think? Know any teachers you can make this for? 

See you Thursday for another Throwback Thursday! Riley style!

Angji

2 comments:

sgc said...

Dolores--this is absolutely adorable. I can tell you that this teacher would have loved receiving this:)

TLady said...

HOW CUTE IS THIS!!!!!! ;)