Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Delightfully Dolores! Getting Ready for Christmas!

Hello everyone! It's time for another edition of Delightfully Dolores! I always look forward to Dolores' projects and love to drink in the details. Without further ado, please enjoy Dolores' project in her own words....


Wow! Only 33 more days until Christmas! This time I've stepped out of my comfort zone a bit. Anyone who knows me, knows I don't do pink. I love how this turned out!

Mrs. Claus was stamped and reverse stamped, fussy cut, glued together with thread in the center so she can spin in the center panel of Elizabeth Crafts 903 Katie Label Accordion die. The border surrounding spinning Mrs. Claus is from Our Daily Bread Designs called Beautiful Borders. Merry Christmas is a Riley and Company stamp. The large snowflake is Spellbinders 2010 Snowflake Pendant. The small ones are a Martha Stewart punch. 

All the snowflakes, the corners and Mrs. Claus fur is covered with Star Dust Stickles (which is my all-time favorite Stickles). It adds so much sparkle, especially for snow. Always remember, Stickles is your friend. It turns plain into fancy. 

Merry Christmas to all.



















I'm feeling ready for some snow, aren't you? Great job Dolores!!!
Until next week,

Angji


No comments: