Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Tuesday Card Bonanza! Candy Hangover Edition

Hello everyone! Welcome to our Tuesday Card Bonanza! In the States we love Halloween and I don't know about you, but I've got a wee candy hangover. Hehe. The cure of course is laughter and no one does funny better than Riley & CO! Check out this week's selection:


Heather Bolli featuring Martini Riley and Alcohol Doesn't Solve Anything (retired)





Heather Bolli featuring All You Need is a Tiara and Lipstick Sophie (retired)







Heidi Erickson featuring Peter Pan Riley and I Don't Want To Be Grown Up


  




Heidi Erickson featuring Hunter Riley and Turkey Hunting





Kelly Santi featuring All I Care About and I Own You (coffee cups)




Kelly Santi featuring Hammock Riley





Michelle Pearson featuring Mushroom Lane Pool




Michelle Pearson featuring Bouncy Ball Riley


Feeling better? Me too. I hope you enjoyed this edition of Card Bonanza! Be sure to stop by the Riley & CO Facebook page for even more inspiration!

Until next week,
Angji

1 comment:

Rosy Newlun said...

Wow these cards and sentiments sure do cheer a person up! I love humor. The colors are so bright and happy -- thank you for everyone's creations!